I finally did it

over 6 years ago

Ok so this morning…I gave the guy I’m dating my idea on how we can make this work with us living 4 hours away from each other. Do you see this working?? I’ve been hesitant on doing this -I didn’t want to push him down a road he didn’t want to be down but he’s soooo slooooow. There’s no sense in it

over 6 years ago

Hi there!

I’d be glad to chat with you and see what comes up regarding you long distance. I’m always honest and you can see in my profile I have excellent reviews.

I wish you the best! Be well! Blessings, Pixie

over 6 years ago

Thanks pixie. I’m just getting frustrated at him. It makes me want to just walk away and pursue others. He’s hurting me by dragging his feet. I need answers but it’s hard to get anywhere over a phone.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if this will working in a distance , and what his thoughts were . Come in and let me ease your mind , I see a lot through spirit in your relationship ahead . I will give you the truth and much more through spirit . I have specials today . I will ease your mind. Blessings

over 6 years ago

COME AND SEE ME FOR A INDEPTH AND DETAILED READING I LEAVE NO QUESTION UNANSWERD I WILL BE ABLE TO TELL YOU WHATS GOING ON ON HIS SIDE AND HOW HE FEELS ABOUT THIS AND IF HE WILL DECIDE TO DO THIS