Does he have a crush on me?

over 6 years ago
randompotato3 didn't upload a photo

randompotato3

3 posts

Ok so I want to know if Samuel Guzman has a crush on me. Many people say he does but I’m not sure, and I thought it would be cool to know. I also would like to know the exact date when he will tell me he likes me.

over 6 years ago
randompotato3 didn't upload a photo

randompotato3

3 posts

I was born November 12 1998 and he was born September 1998

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you like him so much and he also have feelings for you but things are not so much clear at this time.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
psychic_advisor_shannon didn't upload a photo

ღ♥Advisor Shannon♥ღ (psychic_advisor_shannon)

25 posts

Hello I will be happy to look into this for you. I will be able to look into his thoughts and feelings for you. From what I am picking up as of right now, I am seeing he does take interest in you, but there is something preventing him from expressing these feelings. I am seeing an emotional blockage. Contact me for a reading so I can look deeper into the situation. I also provide timeframes. Thanks and have a blessed day.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what changes are ahead and what his feeling are and thoughts . I will give you the truth what is happening and when things will move forward with him toward you . On line now -Live chat . Let me ease your mind now . I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi sweetie. I specialize in all things love! I can find out if he really does have a crush on you, and I can look into his intentions and feelings. Contact me today if you are interested in a true honest reading.

over 6 years ago

❤️Hi, I hope you enjoy Easter Holidays and if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10 mins-$30,15 mins-$40,20 mins-$55 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️