Why does this always happen to me?????

over 6 years ago
newer.me didn't upload a photo

newer.me

15 posts

So me Dec 4 92and this guy Jan 5 98 have been talking for almost a month (through text was th only way because we live in different states) and then we had a falling out because I felt that he probably has someone else that he was trying to get to know but that wasn’t my issue because if he had other options that would have helped me to not get my feelings caught up or become stronger for him. So yesterday I wrote him saying and I would like to talk about that night as well as see where he would like to go moving for work so we can be on the same page. He said he was going to text me after he got done with work and he never reached out to me and then he didn’t even have the decency to apologize today for what he did yesterday. So why did he set me up like that at all he was going to do was hurt me and reject me in the first place?

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead and changes around this guy with you , you really didn,t know him . I will give you the truth , if things will get better or not . through spirit . I have specials today . On line now Live chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 03/26/18-04/02/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. MARCH Specials!

over 6 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi listen im straight to the point im offering one free question to connect and i have many good reviews hope to hear from you soon!

over 6 years ago
mslina's photo

mslina

33 posts

It’s your expectation and shouldn’t brought the relationship talk!

over 6 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

he saw it as causal you freaked him out a bit with relationship talk that is all there is to it i personally would move on from this situation theirs much better things out there for you

over 6 years ago

Honestly, I don’t think he saw or felt the situation as you did. He didn’t think he setting you up to hurt you.

over 6 years ago

❤️Hi, I hope you enjoy Easter Holidays and if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10 mins-$30,15 mins-$40,20 mins-$55 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️