Does he like me

over 6 years ago
harshi didn't upload a photo

harshi

35 posts

I’m Rashmi. 21/03/1997, does my crush ( deon ) have romantic feelings for me? His dob 10th July 1997

over 6 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Hi Rashmi! I would be happy to take a look for you. We can focus on his feelings, thoughts and future actions.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your love questions and much of a situation and the person more . I read the spirit and i will give you truth. on line now -Live chat – I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago

harshi

35 posts

Anyone

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 03/26/18-04/02/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. MARCH Specials!

over 6 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

he hasn’t thought about it as much as you have though he likes you its just he wont make a move without knowing for sure how you feel hes kind of shy in a way he fears rejection

over 6 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

Check out my page and if you are interested, then come see me. I’d like to help you with your concerns.

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear yes he has,but some issue,please join me for detail

over 6 years ago

harshi

35 posts

Anyone else

over 5 years ago

harshi

35 posts

Does he can’t come to me because of his girlfriend? Is he still with her?

over 5 years ago

Hi Harshi!

I’d love to take a look at your situation for you. I’m online now and will be for the next few hours.

Be well and bright blessings! Pixie :)

over 5 years ago
jonathan69143's photo

Jonathan Love (jonathan69143)

45 posts

Hello Harshi

I would be more than willing to look at this for you and tell you what I see, but I am not going to give you the answers here.

Contact me when you are ready.

Blessings, xxx Jonathan Love

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx❤️