Arun

over 6 years ago
arun19891989 didn't upload a photo

arun19891989

1 post

It’s been six years of continuous pain. I loved her and she was my life. We started as teenager in 2009. It was very good in the starting two years. She was my reason to live. But all went south and she double dated me for one year and finally on 11 may 2012 she was caught. I broker into pieces and which are still broken. It’s been six years but it’s not even a single day that I haven’t missed her. I never spoke with her after 2012. But now I miss her. Please tell me whether and when I would be able to talk to her. Her name is Supriya.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 03/19/18-03/26/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. MARCH Specials!

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight and details through spirit and much more . I will give you the truth when you come in and how to handle this situation.Come in and let me ease your mind . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you still love her and tried a lot to forget her but you can’t.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

she was not right for you she was a lesson not a blessing you can contact her if you like for closure but i would avoid re entering a relationship with her at this time i suggest focus on yourself and moving on and while you are doing this you will find what you have been looking for

over 6 years ago

I understand your pain, and how much of yourself was committed to loving her and giving her your heart and time, I know even just hearing from her or having a friendship would mean so much to you, I am here for you and I do feel good new things coming your way, message me now.

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now and try my 10$—♥ 10 MINS HONEST ACCURATE ANGEL GUIDANCE ♥

over 6 years ago

The real thing that is holding you back from being able to heal is the regret and feeling you never got to really speak your side, as you needed to be heard.

there are a lot of misunderstandings that led to more misunderstands, as well as i see that she was never truly clear or honest on her stance on things from the beginning. – her feelings were in need of maturing, but now she is feeling guarded against things.

she also has a lot of emotional patterns i see that are still ongoing.

if you wish to look into it more, give me a call.