reading?

over 6 years ago
stormyrain417 didn't upload a photo

stormyrain417

47 posts

I have so many questions that I want to ask but I don’t know who I can trust on the readings now. 6/17/79

over 6 years ago
psychic_advisor_shannon didn't upload a photo

ღ♥Advisor Shannon♥ღ (psychic_advisor_shannon)

25 posts

Hi I will be happy to read for you contact me for a reading.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight through spirit . I will give you the truth . I will let you know what is happening through spirit with your situation and the person and much more

over 6 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

Hello,

Your energy seems very familiar. I have crossed you. This is what I am being told: your very independent woman, with an extremely strong and forceful personality.. sometimes too forceful in a way. You’re a bit aggressive sometimes. You are known for being impulsive and taking impulsive actions. Sometimes you can be careless and reckless. You make rash and daring situations. Don’t allow your emotions rule your thought process because sometimes you let your emotions get all caught up and you become overwhelmed. You are a friendly and warm person. You are open and tolerant toward of others. I can’t answer your questions here but I will in a paid session. I am very detailed. I can offer you a deal. Come chat with me or click on my profile and message me if I am busy or offline.

over 6 years ago

Check out my reviews and just know I would love to answer all your questions, I am here for you and I know that you just need someone to talk too and understand you, everything is all over the place, call me now. :)

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now and try my 10$—♥ 10 MINS HONEST ACCURATE ANGEL GUIDANCE ♥

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 03/26/18-04/02/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. MARCH Specials!

over 6 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi listen im straight to the point im offering one free question to connect and i have many good reviews hope to hear from you soon!

over 5 years ago
missy_jay didn't upload a photo

missy_jay

30 posts

From a client’s experience: estrella3…hayley daniels lake

over 5 years ago

Brilliance In Sight ,CindyS,Avia

over 5 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

go with poe or have someone look into spirit

over 5 years ago

stormyrain417

47 posts

thanks guys do anyone know of a psychic who can pick up a person without my friends date and birth?

over 5 years ago
readingswithhez's photo

Hezekiah Lee Chatmon (readingswithhez)

46 posts

I just need a Real first and last name Give me a call if yu feel drawn.

over 5 years ago
mslina's photo

mslina

33 posts

over 5 years ago

Accurate psychic Jane is the best.I went to a lot of psychics on this site and many of them told me what I wanted to here. Jane was the only psychic who was accurate. Two of her predictions came true so far… I have one more left waiting to happen

over 5 years ago

stormyrain417

47 posts

I don’t know if psychic Jane connects to me because she said on the thread that my energy is forceful

over 5 years ago
missy_jay didn't upload a photo

missy_jay

30 posts

Estrella3 only needs names and hayley doesn’t need any details

over 5 years ago

Hi Stormy,

I don’t need a dob to connect for a reading.

Regards, Pixie

over 5 years ago

stormyrain417

47 posts

Clara when will you be online? I just looked at your review it looks promising.

over 5 years ago

stormyrain417

47 posts

thank you clara for the clarification of everything you’re good :)