Lost Papers

over 6 years ago

I am experiencing great confusion in myself at the moment, as i have been going through portions of my thesis which is done at the end of the semester, i found that i am missing two parts of the biggest section of the paper; the methodology and the literature review sections. These sections were submitted to and graded by the professor, and presumably handed back if i recall correctly. However, it troubles me thinking that i threw them out as this would not be something i would typically do since it is of such importance to me. Possibly i simply misplaced them. I’d hope that no one stole them from my desk. This issue is confusing to me because whatever the outcome, it does not seem like usual and expected behavior by myself or others.

over 6 years ago
psychic_sally_m didn't upload a photo

sally mitchell (psychic_sally_m)

31 posts

Hello I would be happy to take a look into your energies and see what may have happened to your papers.

your welcome to come me in live chat and We will take a look.

over 6 years ago

I feel where they are located call me or message me. I know how important they are to you, and can not be recreated.

over 6 years ago
newer.me didn't upload a photo

newer.me

15 posts

@Reaperxy you are very attractive can i get your email or snap if you’re single?