Contact

over 6 years ago
zay777 didn't upload a photo

zay777

1 post

When will my bf contact me, he is in the middle of a serious court case and has distanced himself, have not heard from him in over 2 weeks.

over 6 years ago

He doesn’t want you to be hurt or lash out his feelings from that on you, give him time and be patient and soon as its over and hes less stressed i see him contacting you dear, I know its very hard to wait when you just want to help and hear from him / be there but I assure you he’s too overwhelmed right now but everything will be fine soon enough.

over 6 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

He’s certainly in a serious court case but there is always a time to reconnect in the nearest future and I feel when he has the time, he eventually will. There will be a lot of distance between you two. If you want to know more, take me in a paid session. I can give you a good deal since you would be a new client on mine. I’ll offer free details before a paid session.

over 6 years ago
missy_jay didn't upload a photo

missy_jay

30 posts

Whatever you do DO NOT read with the rune mistress

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

does he have a history of crack or meth use that you are aware of? this is a serious question. if so, he has relapsed hard due to the massive stress. drug addicts will shut out all of the world around them including loves ones.

over 6 years ago
mslina's photo

mslina

33 posts

Be patient…he will contact when he feel ready.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight and details on all of your questions and ease your mind through spirit . I read the spirit of a situation and a person . and give you the truth . On line now . I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

give it time he will come around he is just going though alot and he has a tendency to close off during times of stress and hardship once that passes he will come around