Worried

over 6 years ago

Daughter & grandchild is living with me. She’s wanting to move out., im greatful that she is- as I cannot deal with her living here anymore she is polar opposite of me. What has me worried is the care of my grandchild. She wants to take him with her. She neglects him allot of the times. I and another family member takes care of him gives him what he needs but I cannot fully do it alone. I’m wanting to move myself but feel strickened with burden of the thought of my grandchild fending for him self so to speak. He’s to young to be doing that. She has no regards to him it seems it hurts me as mom to see that. Any advice will be welcomed thanks

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

GOD HEARS YOU SWEETY. AND ALL OF US CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STREGTHENS US, THIS IS A FACT! CALL ME MORE MORE CLAIRITY.

over 6 years ago

This is my favorite verse from the Bible Ma Tula during all this chaos I have forgotten these very important words. Thank you for helping me.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you what the spirit show what to do and much more , around this situation . On line now -Live chat. I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love and career reading $10 ty.

over 6 years ago

My daughter will be moving out in April that means my grandson will be moving too. I don’t want him to go. I FEAR she won’t be a good mom to him. It is hurting me because she is my daughter but she is so immature. I don’t want him to grow up around her or her ways. His dad is in prison – it makes me sick at my stomach to thing of his future

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TALK

over 6 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

she will surprise you once shes on her own she will step up and mature a bit she will need your guidance and help hun but the best you can do right now is pray for her and let go of the reigns a bit while shes still with you get her to take over on the care of him more and more each day