Ex lover

over 6 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

In love I’m still single but every time I receive a reading, my ex keeps showing up. The man is engaged and before that he showed no interest in me when we would talk periodically. What does it mean if an ex lover keeps showing up in a reading?

over 6 years ago

I would take this to mean you need to send him back any energy you have held on to from your exchange with him. At the same time, I would call yours home as well. I wouldn’t call this “cord cutting” but sending back what is his, with love.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Being your honest adviser,its my responsibility to tell the truth whatever it will be painful or not.I will check for you and tell you what is actually going on with you after spirit connection.Feel free to join me if you are ready to face the truth and reality.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY FOR MORE INDEPTH INFO ON YOUR MATTER.

over 6 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love and career reading $10 ty.

over 6 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

It could be about you needing closure from the connection. Most of times one cannot move to the next relationship (and be open for a new connection) because of the past. Contact me and I will be happy to provide some answers.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and see if he is coming back or not , or what you have to do, to move on for the next level to make your life happy . I read the spirit and see his thoughts and feeling . If is meant for you to move for or not I will give you the truth thorough spirit . I will give you the answers . On line now -I have specials today . Blessings