Should I wait for him to come back to be mine ?

over 6 years ago
gbj's photo

gbj

6 posts

My POI 5/12/84 and myself were in a relationship 11 yrs ago.. both haven’t moved on and currently in bad relationships with other ppl.. he keeps knocking on the door if my heart from time to time ! I’m not sure what’s going on in his mind and what does he want from me now ?

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL AND TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR SITUATION.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what his thoughts are and feelings at this time and much more with you and him . I have specials today . Come in and let me see what is ahead for you and him . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are duel minded but your deep wish is to be with him.You are in painful waiting position.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
psychic_bianca777 didn't upload a photo

Bianca M (psychic_bianca777)

11 posts

I would love to be assistance to you in your situation, to help bring clarity to his mindset, I can offer in depth love readings in which I specialize in, that focuses on his mindset, Emotional state, Intentions, Motives, Etc. Give me a call, hope to hear from you!

over 6 years ago
gbj's photo

gbj

6 posts

Anyone else with can help please ?

over 6 years ago
gbj's photo

gbj

6 posts

Should I still wait for him or move on ?

over 6 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

You should move on because I see someone better for you. If you want to know anything else, take me in paid a paid session because I can provide more details, a lot more and more privately and I can give you some timeframes as well. You don’t need to give me pretty much anything. I’m already connected with you. If you want to take me in, you can click on my username.

over 6 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

you are torn between past and present but just know the heart always remembers past love more fondly then it actually was. the best thing for you is to move on and focus on inner growth when you do that you will find what you have been looking for