I need someone who can understand me?

over 12 years ago

Yep, Still waiting…

over 12 years ago

whats on your mind?

over 12 years ago

Love, love, love…Still waiting on a guy who can understand me and give me love.

over 12 years ago

i know how hard it is to find that person that will understand and listen to you when you need a friend. i do feel love is near you but i also see some up’s and downs around this love. come chat with me and i’ll give you some insight.

catty.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

you are not asking for much.everyone deserves that.message me with a specific question so my tarot can anwer also your dob.and i will give you a brief 3 card reading through message free of charge.bless you

over 12 years ago

08/10/88

over 12 years ago
lordwaya's photo

B A Gates psychic advisor (lordwaya)

3 posts

if u want to know the truth good or bad come see me B A Gates

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

It will happen when you least expect it at present your expecting it looking for it and your so fussy and picky no guy measures up and first sign of what you think is trouble you bolt.

So stop looking and get on with life its when your not looking or on the market that someone who exceeds your expectations and is a breathe of fresh air that will come along and get your attention.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

It will happen when you least expect it at present your expecting it looking for it and your so fussy and picky no guy measures up and first sign of what you think is trouble you bolt.

So stop looking and get on with life its when your not looking or on the market that someone who exceeds your expectations and is a breathe of fresh air that will come along and get your attention.

Also the universe tends to send people to you that matches what you need and the life lessons you are to learn.

But I will tell you this you chose who the guy you will end up with before you were born so when you do finally meet him you will know. You just have to be patient.

They say what you give out you get back so heres a thought think of the sort of guy you would like to attract and become like that person. At present you seem to be attracting a certain type that you don’t want look at what your doing to contribute to that as its always what not why and change that.

over 12 years ago
readingsbyannabell's photo

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

53 posts

hey im picking up on some positive vibes come chat with me i have good and bad news

over 12 years ago

it will be better for us that we we would talk to each other. I am available to guide you in your trouble with ease and confidence.

many thanks

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

its not going to be easy for you to find him… theres obsticles holding you back from even meeting him.