This is long read. A BIG task.. (Dreams)

over 6 years ago

I had a dream that I don’t think any dream dictionary could fully interpret. I can’t write it in full because it would be to long. I just want to touch on some main points about the dream.

A couple was divorcing. The wife had found a lover and wanted to be with him. The husband didn’t leave her much in the divorce and she felt entitled to his trailer and items inside of it. She decides to rob the trailer and take it with her lover. It is parked in some type of junkyard. People already lurking around the junkyard appear and hold them hostage in the trailer. The women is eventually rapped by one of the captpors. I was terrified and crying. It was so real and I was so close to it all I thought any minute they were going to grab me but no one could see me. I watched and heard her screaming as the rapper dragged her and rapped her. I saw the tears in her eyes and listened to her lover weeping. I heard one of them think. “If we had never come here this wouldn’t be happening”.

I was witnessing it but not actually visible in the room. They couple are tortured but alive when a car flashes its headlights through the trailer windows as it was turning into the junkyard. It is the women’s husband checking up on his car but realizing someone is in his trailer ( some of the captor are in the front seat). A chae ensure with the husband driving after the captors who have now driven away with hi trailer.

I ended up transported to a street corner with the women and who I believe to be her lover. 3-4 people try to convince us to go with them to a party or some place. I refuse to go and run away. The couple through hesitant at first start becoming comfortable with going. The couple can see me now for some reason and it seems we know each other. Anyway I leave because I sense danger. They even look similar to the captors from the junkyard.

Eventually, I am chased by another person and end up headed back towards where I last saw them. At this point they are longer going willingly but are being dragged into the car screaming and fighting. I watch in horror. Again, it seems I am invisible to the captors and everyone. I wasn’t standing that far away and you would have thought they would have tried to grab me as earlier they were trying to talk me into going with them.

I am transported to an one room apartment. It is on same street where they were abducted. It is dark without furniture. A little bit of light shines through blinds covering the only window in the room. A man appears that reassures my friend are still alive and he can take me to them. He says the are staring in his movie. For some reason he seem believable even though his presence gives me the creeps. He looks very gothic, pale skin, jet black long hair, tall thick build/frame. There is something about him that is foreboding. While in the car on the drive there I can sense he is lying about what he is talking about. He keeps telling me he is a director and that my friends were always safe and fine. That they were starring in his movie.

We get to the “movie set” and ritualistic murder is taking place. This is some occult sh*t. There is a camera rolling. There are people still alive dying looking up at me with tears in their eyes. There is blood on the ceiling, walls everywhere. There are body parts everywhere and people who have markings of torture. It looks like manics murdered a bunch of people. Some people are nailed to wall. There are still people clothed in costume some in army gear walking around finishing off the ones still alive and over killing dead ones. The so called director is still talking as if he can’t hear and see what is going on. For a moment I zone out and I can’t hear anything. I look to the left and right trying to process the carnage taking place.

When I come back to I just hear the director tell me to ‘run”. His eyes were lite up. He was enjoying what was going on. For sure the cult leader. There as something demonic about this place more than just murder taking place. There was a occult element. I do straight forward. One of his murders starts to chase me. I don’t get far before I hit a wall where I see the wife’s body hanging from the wall. It look bloated though as if she had been dead for weeks not mere hours. I had just seen her and her lover earlier. I am scared in tears and start to turn my head then I think someone pushes it into a nail sticking out of the wall.

This was my night last night. Anyone who thinks they can seriously provide guidance about this please let me know.

Extra Info about me: I use to have dreams where people would give me messages like phone numbers that actually worked. I called once and I didn’t know what to say to the homeowner. It was a landline number. Sometimes I forgot the number by the time I woke up. I haven’t had those dreams since I was younger.

I have had other violent dreams though. Not often but enough to scare me.

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE. CALL ME OR MAKE AN APPT TO HAVE A ONE ON ONE SESSION.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see there is a message for you.Something hidden from your eyes.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you