Him

over 6 years ago
lovelyqu didn't upload a photo

lovelyqu

4 posts

I can’t afford a reading at moment but if anyone feel in there heart to help me at moment I would gladly appreciate it at moment. My name is Marquita and I have been talking to this guy Marvin since last year close to a year now and we haven’t been on the same page lately and I feel like I been losing my mind and confused and he hasn’t been messaging me like he use to and I figure maybe he just don’t want to talk to me anymore. If anyone can help please and thanks

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago
mslina's photo

mslina

33 posts

If you date with him for more than 3 months it happened, especially the first of month the connection was critically strong, but suddenly this man is drawn away from you played hot and cold (he back to his old man cave). My advice, do not initiate keeps yourself busy and perhaps you should date with another guy. Don’t wait for a guy who doesn’t stepping up for you.

over 6 years ago
jonathan69143's photo

Jonathan Love (jonathan69143)

45 posts

Yeah, I’m sensing a “change of heart”.

Blessings, Jonathan Love

over 6 years ago
lovelyqu didn't upload a photo

lovelyqu

4 posts

Thanks just trying to keep myself busy I guess he gave up cause we are so far apart the distance is killing me but oh well idk if I will hear from him so I’ll just see what she future holds

over 6 years ago
mslina's photo

mslina

33 posts

You’re welcome. :) Keep your option open date than one more guy until you’ll meet the right one who is stepping up for you. Focus on a one man will cause you too invested and drained. In fact, you don’t owe him. Let him go. I’ve been there, done that. I was got tired, fed-up and decided focused on myself. After giving up on one man, I’ve dated several men, and now, I met the good ones who treated me like a queen (I still learning, practice and keep my option open)