Someone special answer please

over 6 years ago

Why do I feel my love for him growing more and more and becoming everyday more pure within me. Dob 17/02/98

over 6 years ago

im online come chat

over 6 years ago

Hi, there let my Guides and Angels to bring you answers and guidance on your situation, please join me for a chat I’m online now.Love and light.George

over 6 years ago

Hi,

My name is * Love & Life Expert * & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Let’s have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Join me for your feeling i will tell you in detail.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight and details I read the spirit of person and their feelings and thoughts and what is ahead for the future . I will give you the truth . On line now -I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago
readingswithhez's photo

Hezekiah Lee Chatmon (readingswithhez)

46 posts

Charm, the masculinity, the right things being said at the right times, a sight for sore eyes, also willing to see where it goes but is hesitant will be because he has a fear of being left alone. Abandonment trauma. Does not want to be like father is what i feel.

There is more that i feel. If this resonates with you feel free to give me a call.