Is it my failt

over 6 years ago

Why is David ignoring me,I tell him I love him he say not to fall in love with him that’s fine with me,he looks at me angrily ,what have I done..I haven’t spoken to him since Sept last year…I am trying to move forward but my intuition tells me otherwise

over 6 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

he had a bad experience in his past and now love just isn’t something he can handle in his current state in fact he feels like he hates love right now add that to the drama of his day to day life and you get a man that is afraid of falling and wont give in to romance without a big push contact me today and we can go over this all

over 6 years ago

U already know the truth in heart you loved him more than he was invested in the relationship better for u to move on

over 6 years ago

Hi, there let my Guides and Angels to bring you answers and guidance on your situation, please join me for a chat I’m online now.Love and light.George

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IF YOU ARE TIERD OF BEING GIVEN FALSE HOPES BY OTHER’S THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME TODAY TO RECIEVE THE ANSWER YOUR LOOKING FOR. I HAVE OVER 40 YRS EXP IN THESE TYPES OF MATTERS AND I CAN HELP YOU WITH WHAT MAY BE WAYING HEAVY ON YOUR MIND.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see there is someone around him but he very conscious to take few things about relationship.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

THERE ARE FACTORS BEHIND THIS AND I SEE THAT YOUR STILL IN SEARCH OF. CALL ME .

over 6 years ago
readingswithhez's photo

Hezekiah Lee Chatmon (readingswithhez)

46 posts

He is the type who wants you to chase him. He plays games, Likes the mind games. It is a lack of maturity that is the real matter at hand here MOVE on. He is not MATURE enough for you at all. This is the reason for many of the forks in his road in the first place. Its distance and games.

over 6 years ago
mslina's photo

mslina

33 posts

Agree with Ms.Antonette.

You’re too much being in masculine energy! – over giving, too easy for him and pushed him away. Men hates drama. – associated with being a “drama queen.” Men do what they want to do.

Take care of yourself!