I thought I found true love, then he disappeared.

over 6 years ago

Hi, I was dating this guy named Jay. We first things between us were amazing. we had some ups and downs but seemed to make progress, then one day he just stopped calling or answering my calls.

Can you shed some light on the situation?

Thanks, Ireyna Bday 11/21/83

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

YOU HAD THE LUCK OF LOVE BUT…....

CALL ME TODAY SO WE MAY COLLABORATE ON THIS MATTER.

over 6 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

a ghost from his past showed up unexpectedly and he withdrew from not just you but a few other people in his life as well.. if you like I’m available we can do a full reading on the matter

over 6 years ago

Hi, there let my Guides and Angels to bring you answers and guidance on your situation, please join me for a chat I’m online now.Love and light.George

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you both are still connected to each other but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
mslina's photo

mslina

33 posts

That’s normal when men stopped initiate or disappeared in the early dating process, especially in men’s dating timeline (or when you got attached). In fact, it just dating NOT until he claims you as his forever woman..

over 6 years ago

Hi,

My name is * Love & Life Expert * & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Let’s have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Yes dear come to me for detail about his thinking about you i will tell you what he think about you and what he will do for you

over 6 years ago

I’m in agreement with a couple of others here: it seems like someone else has shown up but that he also stepped back from the intensity of the connection. I’m sorry you had this experience with him. Things could change coming up, I’d take a look into that and any other insight about your connection that could help you to move forward from the negativity that he created with his actions.