Looking for closure

over 6 years ago

Hi can anyone offer me a reading to communicate with someone that has passed away I lost someone very dear to me just want some kind of closure

over 6 years ago

Hi Brenda,

I would like to first offer my condolences to you for the loss of your loved one. I know the impact that kind loss can have, and dealing with one myself is actually what made me start doing readings for the public. Mediumship readings are actually the majority of my business outside of this site. I don’t get many requests on here for this type of reading, but the few clients I have for those readings were quite happy with them. They all left review on these sessions, but they are few and far between. I have done maybe 10 in all during all of my time here on Bitwine. Unfortunately, I am not permitted to share any information that pertains to work off of this site so I can’t provide you with any of the reviews from readings on my personal website.

I would really be honored to help you communicate with your loved on. I would love to explain my reading style to you and answer any questions you may have. Feel free to message me or give me a call straight away.

I wish you well and many blessings on the road to healing from this loss.

Be Well, Pixie