Feeling scared

over 6 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

I’m very worried about my finances I don’t want to lose everything I have. Does anyone see what’s ahead and if things work out okay? I feel like everything around me is in question right now.

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE TO TAKE YOUR CALL. I CAN LOOK INTO THIS SITUATION OF YOU WOULD LIKE.

over 6 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

from a quick glance i see that yes you are in a bit of financial trouble but i do see you making it through it will be hard there will be a lot of struggle but you will come out on top you have never been the type to just give in or give up and right now is no different

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead and changes where you own,t lose everything , what spirit will show and much more . I will give you the truth what you need to do to go forward and bring your good to you , for to keep everything . I have specials today . Come in and let me help you right away. On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

The reason you are scared is because you need control back over your life, I see this happening very soon, I know exactly why hes making you feel this way, but I assure you things will completely turn around for the better :)