Respecting someone is not hard to do

over 6 years ago

An hour ago I told him 5/69 that I admired him for turning his phone off while with his kids- (I feel you lead by example) it was still no excuse to not contact me back at some point yesterday(Saturday) —I know this may seem petty but that shows lack of respect I feel towards me- espically when I asked, if he was okay? Yesterday. He always is very respectful of me and I’m not having this kind of disrespect towards me. He’s got to know where I draw the line. Am I being harsh? Have I ruined everything by stating a FACT instead of an argument? He’s not replied back it’s been over an hour ago

over 6 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

personally I understand where you are coming from he could have easily spoken to you at some point yesterday he is feeling that you were harsh but from a quick glance I don’t think it will ruin your relationship

over 6 years ago

Thanks for your insight Desiree. He hasn’t responded back yet. I’m assuming he’s still with his kids. I’m mixed with emotions and I can’t act upon them, until I’ve calmed down. It’s just hurtful- that we have a wonderful loving relationship and we both put forth that effort and try to make this long distance relationship work.- something though is going to have to give—- He’s going to have to step up to make this more. I’m tired of living so far apart.

over 6 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

give it some more time let the situation resolve itself you’re so connected to each other I feel you can withstand just about anything

over 6 years ago

Hi, there let my Guides and Angels to bring you answers and guidance on your situation, please join me for a chat I’m online now.Love and light.George

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away and give you his thoughts through spirit , when he got the message from you . I will give you the truth and much more and answer your questions . I have specials to day . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Hello,

Is it that you find him not calling back disrespectful? I think this behavior is striking a nerve with you based on distrust, honestly. THAT I can understand because I’ve been there. I don’t think the reaction is based on just this one event either. Seems to be building over time. I would love to chat with you about it if you’re ready for some hard truths.

Bright blessings mama. I wish you well!

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 6 years ago

I do trust him that’s the thing pixie but when he doesn’t respond it irratates me. I find it disrespectful. Like I’m not important. I texted him earlier and explained my point he never replied back. Then after thinking all day about it – I thought just let it be—he was with his kids - so I messaged him to say that I missed him. (To end the quarrel.) I’m not going to keep bickering - it will never end.. but it needs to stop thou but I don’t know how to convvay that to him

over 6 years ago

Desiree what you said is happening. This is resolving. There’s no doubt love is there – but sometimes we “both” lack basic good communication / listening skills. I dislike disrespect- with a passion. I’m very quick to point it out. Hopefully “he listened”. Thank you to you and pixie for trying to help me make sense of this