Will my ex and i reunite again soon?

over 6 years ago
janetteshadow14's photo

janetteshadow14

6 posts

Hello they say hes my soulmate.miss him and i havent seen him since october.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love him so much and miss him but the question is,is he also miss you or not?I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

hello, come in and let me help you and give you full insight , if you will see him or not . I read around the spirit of the person and give you the truth of his thoughts toward you and for the future . On line now -Live chat . I have specials . Come in now so I can ease your mind . Blessings

over 6 years ago

I know how long its been since you heard from him dear and how patient you’ve been with this man cause you always believe there’s something there and feel it inside your heart, I do have good news for you coming, please contact me now I am online. :)

-Clara

over 6 years ago

I am sorry it has taken him so long to come around. :/ He may or may not be the one, though, only your heart can determine that. But I would take a look into the likelihood of him coming around anytime SOON for your peace of mind.