Why god????

over 6 years ago

Oh Fabio I miss you so much, why do I love this man??

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

YOU QUESTION GOD. BUT IT IS NOT GOD THAT YOU SHOULD BE QUESTIONING. GOD GAVE EVERYONE WHAT IS CALLED “FREE WILL” IF FABIO, DOES NOT WANT TO COMMIT, THAT ONLY MEANS THAT HE WANTS TO DO THINGS HIS WAY, MABE NOT IN A WAY THAT WOULD BENIFIT HIM, AND MABE THE WILL IS WILLING, BUT THE FLESH IS WEAK.

over 6 years ago

u have to be honest with urself and the suitation come chat

over 6 years ago

Its because you know you both are meant to be as one, I will help you wake this man up and come into your life again, I am here for you dear.

-Clara

over 6 years ago

God is not the problem . let me look into spirit and see when this man will turn his ways around and much more toward you and things will be stable with you and him or not . I will give you the truth. On line now . I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your mind . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now and try my 10$—♥ 10 MINS HONEST ACCURATE ANGEL GUIDANCE ♥

over 6 years ago

I know you are crying out of your pain. You question why we chose to guide you to him. Why he is in your life.

You question why the spirits have turned him to be so far yet so cold yet so deeply connected to you—you question but we need you to see more.

we need you to see why you are in his life, not why he is in yours.

Please call.