returning lover,or no closure runner?

over 6 years ago
janetteshadow14's photo

janetteshadow14

6 posts

hello my ex boyfriend left without closure on anything completely.and I’m confused so badly.he wouldn’t answer or reply.readers say we are soulmates.and I do feel a connection with him its weird.can anyone tell me if hes returning soon and when??or what happened?please and thank you in advance!xoxoxo

over 6 years ago

He will come back into your life my dear when you least expect it, and I know when, I do feel this man’s journey of maturing is the reason for his depart with you, it’s not you, I will guide you back to this man dear. I am online now call me.

-Clara

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY FOR A ONE ON ONE SESSION.

over 6 years ago

hi there hun I will be able to look into this for you with a reading to see if he will return and when and what will happen with this relationship I no you have lots of questions on this matter that is going on come and see me online for a detaled reading and see what is going on on his side all I will need is named and dob

over 6 years ago

IM online come chat make sure u r ready for the truth

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see when and if he will return and if its some other reason why he left with out any closer . I will give you the truth . I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your mind on all of your concerns . Blessings

over 6 years ago
shoshone's photo

Diana Shoshone (shoshone)

8 posts

closure comes from within yourself, never from anyone else

over 6 years ago

Hi, there let my Guides and Angels to bring you answers and guidance on your situation, please join me for a chat I’m online now.Love and light.George