returning lover?or no closure runner?

over 6 years ago
janetteshadow14's photo

janetteshadow14

6 posts

hello my ex boyfriend left without closure on anything completely.and I’m confused so badly.he wouldn’t answer or reply.readers say we are soulmates.and I do feel a connection with him its weird.can anyone tell me if hes returning soon and when??or what happened?please and thank you in advance!xoxoxo

over 5 years ago
aftabh's photo

MISS ROSE (aftabh)

3 posts

DO NOT GIVE YOUR TIME TO THIS CLIENT! SHE BLACKMAILS THE ADVISOR FOR A REFUND EVERY TIME OR ELSE A BAD REVIEW. SHE HAS DONE THAT TO ME AND A FEW OTHERS. MULTIPLE TIMES!

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for this weekend 15min/$29, 20 mins-$36,30min/$50 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Thanks, MISS ROSE to letting us know I wish you lovely weekend

over 5 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

If you are in love with someone and you want to test your compatibility with that person. How compatible your relationship with your partner will be in future.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you through and see his thoughts , . I will give you the truth and much more. On line now Live chat I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
angel_eyes_psychic didn't upload a photo

angel_eyes_psychic

50 posts

Hi there I read over your topic, and I will gladly look into this for you I can pick up energies, read tarot cards and also chakra healing if that’s something you’re interested in Click the chat on my profile I look forward to hearing from you soon!

over 5 years ago
advisorautumn's photo

Advisor Autumn (advisorautumn)

80 posts

Hi Dear

Just 20 minutes with me and I can answer all of the questions you are needing to hear.

You do not need a cleansing, a spell, etc, nothing in which other Psychics have probably offered you already.

Come chat with me today and I will help you figure out and decode this situation! I hope you have a nice rest of your day!

Xo Autumn