Rainbow baby

over 6 years ago

Should I try a pregnancy test?

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you on your concerns , and what you need to do I will give you full accurate insight and much more. On Now Live chat . I Have specials today.Come in now . I know I can help you right away . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Are you wanting to be pregnant? I saw hope in your energy but also fear and worry. I guess this would be a shock though considering you did not expect this .. please call me to talk more about it.

over 6 years ago

Yes I want to be, and tag I am a little worried

over 6 years ago

Hi Ciera,

I would like to first offer my condolences on the situation that lead your next pregnancy to provide you with a rainbow baby. Although it’s very unlikely to present with a false positive on a urine test, be advised that it is possible to still have the”pregnancy hormone” hCG present in your specimen. Everyone’s body is different of course, but if the time frame is short enough the hormone can still be present. Since this is an especially sensitive situation, I would suggest you taking it to a medical professional. You don’t want to further disappoint yourself. Again, no one but a medical professional is permitted to dispense medical advise, and an at home test is likely cheaper than even a 5 minute reading. This comes from the Certified Medical Assistant training…not my psychic medium side.

Be well and I wish you the very best! Pixie

over 6 years ago

Always consult with a medical professional!

over 6 years ago

I haven’t taken a test my question was does anyone sense I should

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

no don’t take a pregnancy test. very bad idea. does no good for anyone.

over 6 years ago

Hi, there let my Guides and Angels to bring you answers and guidance on your situation, please join me for a chat I’m online now.Love and light.George