Problem

over 6 years ago

Ok, so the gentleman I’m seeing told me yesterday that while hanging out with his kids he turns his phone off. I love this. But! He never told me he was shutting it off and left me guessing a couple hours to a text. I sent. Now, I excused it off – but this makes me feel excluded from his kids and him. I want to be apart of this mans life and his kids (I haven’t met) does anyone see this ahead? I feel he adores me but, I sometimes wonder….if it’s ever going to be more

over 6 years ago
xofireflyox's photo

Alleycat (xofireflyox)

40 posts

Dating someone with a child can be very complicated. People are often hesitant to introduce their new romantic partner to their children because they want to make sure the relationship is solid before involving their children’s emotions in the mix. I don’t think this is a bad thing because it provides stability to the children and allows you as the partner, to get your alone time with him. It sounds to me like he is being cautious and I get the sense with the phone thing that it’s more to do with his children and spending quality time with them (too many people are so engrossed in their phones today) rather than a lack in his feelings for you. It sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders. :)

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full insight and details . I read the spirit of a person and give you the truth what he thinking toward you and much more . I see he is very cautious with some one meeting his kids . I will go into it more when you come in to chat . On line now -Live chat – I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your mind . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Thank you, both for your thoughts on this. Alley, I especially appreciate the calm approach you gave. Sometimes I tend to get emotional over issues. Ive been working on that and trying not to say anything. To think first, before I speak. I feel very blessed to have him in my life – like I tell him “until he makes me mad” lol Thanks ladies.

over 6 years ago
xofireflyox's photo

Alleycat (xofireflyox)

40 posts

Feisty, you’re very welcome. :) It sounds like you have a very mature and solid relationship. It’s natural for us (especially as women) to think on the more insecure side because we are more emotional thinkers than men. But you’re already doing the right thing, thinking before you speak. Good luck to you! xx