This is funny but I gotta ask

over 6 years ago

Do my daughter Dad 11/27/92 be looking on my social media like is he watching what I say on there especially fb my dob 6/14/89

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

I’m not psychic but I would bet on it. Facebook has a created a very nonprivate world.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full insight through spirit and see if he watch what you say . I will give you the truth and much more. Come in now , I will help you right away . On line now . Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Greetings sweet angel, please join me now and I will give you total clarity on the situation with him, on actual feelings and intention

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago

I agree with Rebo! More often than not whenever I get asked about online-stalking it usually turns out to be a big YES.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, I hope you enjoy Easter Holidays and if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10 mins-$30,15 mins-$40,20 mins-$55 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️