Happiness

over 6 years ago
fanny85 didn't upload a photo

fanny85

12 posts

When will I be happy again? Is there something preventing me from being happy?

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight for your happiness in your life and much more on all areas . I see a lot through spirit and give you the truth on your life issues and changes coming. I have specials today. On line now -let me ease your mine and help you to go forward . Blessings

over 6 years ago

There can be a lot of spiritual blocks on your emotions. But we all deserve happiness. Contact me soon to see if there is a solution to any blocks in your life.

over 6 years ago

Happiness is oftentimes something we must create for ourselves. I’d take a look into sources of happiness that have worked in the past for you, first, and then consider ways to improve and expand upon them.

over 6 years ago

This is a great question, Fanny. I have a special reading for that, I call it the Happy Path, it offers insight on how happiness means/feels for you (sometimes it is an entire quest for us to realize what makes us happy), and then it describes the challenges/obstacles between you and true happiness and the solutions (the path) to personal happiness.

over 6 years ago

Yes but the answer is way more simple than you may think or fear.

I agree with Leona, we do make choices and decisions that influence the path and happiness is just a matter of seeing whats going on on the inside that you’ve overlooked intentionally and confront those things to have more clarity on how to build a stable life.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago

You need to let go of your past so you can move onto bigger better things my dear and then you will finally be where you’re meant to be in life. This isn’t the life that was meant for you and you feel that everyday, contact or message me.

-Clara

over 6 years ago
mystickellysreadings's photo

Mystic Kelly's readings (mystickellysreadings)

16 posts

please contact me I have the answers and details u are looking for