Visiting him but want more ....

over 6 years ago

Does he want marriage? Or, will we end up living together? I’m visiting him again but want more. Thanks

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full insight through spirit and his thoughts and future with you . I will give you his feelings . Let me ease your mine now . On line now Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Hi there,

I would love to chat with you and provide you with the details you are looking for. I am online now. If you take a look at my profile you will see that my reviews speak to my accuracy.

I hope you get the answers you are looking for.

Bright Blessings, Pixie

over 6 years ago

Those are two questions that require him wanting a strong commitment. Contact me soon so I can tell you where his head is.

over 6 years ago

Thanks everyone-

He’s committed no doubt to me I just want to finally be married or live together- he’s so good to me

over 6 years ago

All I will say for this is that its important you yourself stay grounded.

Its wonderful to feel love, and to love, love. – but dont let the love in your heart keep you flying high without dipping down to see whats going on around you and the signals that arent spoken, but rather subtle. Therein lies how he feels about the idea of getting married and moving in together.

sending you love and good vibes,

xx.

TGO. Jade.