Move

over 6 years ago
lilhevv didn't upload a photo

lilhevv

1 post

Why is it so hard for me to move to a better place ?

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME IAM ONLINE TO TAKE YOUR CALL. I CAN GIVE YOU MORE INSIGHT ON YOUR SITUATION.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see why you are having a hard time and when it will be a break through for you and a move and what is ahead and much more . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

Hi lilhevv,

Well, It’s only a question I can give in detailed reading but, here’s the thing, you aren’t at peace from within either. Once you find peace from within, you will seek it in your surroundings. There are so many people who are in your situation, so you’re not alone. I can tell you when you will move to a better location in paid session for a small fee since you would be my new client. I’m very detailed.

over 6 years ago

My name is Clara,

You need to let go of all the negative energies and bad people around you go to let the new good fortune in, you have to forgive to move on my dear. I do see many good things happening for you very soon but only if you take my advice, I want to guide and help you so you can finally have everything go your way, contact me now.

over 6 years ago

The simple answer is it’s not time yet. I know that that very answer is really enough to drive a person crazy, but in the grand scheme of life, it’s true. Your yet have lessons to learn. Keep the faith and your eye on the prize. This year, 2018, is an “11” in numerology. It’s a a positive sign and 11 is a master number. This year will be easier to manifest the things we need and desire.

If there is anything specific you wish to focus on I would be happy to chat with you!

Be well and bright blessings to you! Pixie :)