English (Change)

Bullied for years

3 months ago

Hello! :)

Can anyone see why I have been bullied in almost every job I’ve ever had? I had a few years of peace but my job then was cut. It’s miserable, and I don’t know how to stop it.

Thank you!

Hattie

3 months ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I get the feeling someone is jealous that you can handle things better than them. just kill them with your kindness! as kindness kills jealously. connect me for more details.

3 months ago

Hello, Let me give you full insight through spirit and give you the truth on your questions and being bullied for years . I see you need help and a change from this negative for the future . I read the spirit of the situation around the person . On line n ow -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

3 months ago
mslina's photo

mslina

29 posts

It depends on your upbringing and past experience how you been treated/bullied. But, you have to establish a new boundaries with someone at the work place.

3 months ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

3 months ago

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 01/08/18-01/15/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JANUARY Specials!

3 months ago

HELLO , I AM AN EMPATH READER AND ADVISOR. COME SEE ME TODAY TO GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED. JUST BY YOUR ENERGY ALREADY I CAN TELL YOU THAT THIS PROBLEM CAN BE SOLVED.

3 months ago

It actually has to do with your level of comfort moving forward..you are very capable of turning the situation around but its been hard. You need a very specific environment, because of your past experiences you are extra alert to any kind of negative energy in the work place, and unfortunately most corporate work places are brimming with it, because this isn’t how we were made to live in the beginning. It is important to break the cycle and to find happiness. Please give me a call and we can get into the meat of what you need to find happiness in your career life finally.

Til then,

Love and light

Jade. xx

3 months ago

Hi Hattie,

I’m so sorry to hear that. I think certain personality types lend themselves to being open for being taken advantage of and even bullied. I personally left corporate america be because the general environment is just so cutthroat that it made me miserable more often than not. If you are interested in looking at the detail of why it worked out this way for you I’d be happy to look for you.

I am here here online most Sundays until after midnight EST.

Be well my dear! Pixie