Is it over

over 6 years ago
harshi didn't upload a photo

harshi

35 posts

I’m R, dob 21/03/97, does D trying to go away from me? Is it over? Couldn’t we get together? He is my crush. Dob 10th July 1997

over 6 years ago

Hello, let me look into spirit and see if this person is trying to go away form you or not , and see if it will be changes . I read the spirit of the person thoughts and feelings . I will give you the truth . On line now . Come in and get the truth through spirit from me . I have specials today. On live chat Blessings

over 6 years ago

im online CallMe

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 01/08/18-01/15/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JANUARY Specials!

over 6 years ago
psychicgracelove1's photo

Grace Love (psychicgracelove1)

7 posts

Hi, I’m Grace. To be honest, I feel a connection there, but there are many worries coming from both sides of this relationship. For more please give me a call/chat.

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now and try my 10$—♥ 10 MINS HONEST ACCURATE ANGEL GUIDANCE ♥

over 6 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

First off, Happy Belated Birthday to you.I see that you just had a birthday.

Your crush, he’s Very emotional and sensitive, he has an intuitive understanding of the “vibes” around him. Now, you two have a lot of similarities in common. Very disciplined. You both need tasks that engage both your mind and your hands. This crush of yours, he seems to be very cheerful and prideful. He seems to be a child at heart.

If you want to know anything else, take me in a paid session. I am willing to give you a very detailed reading and as well as help you.