What should I do?

over 6 years ago

Every since my boyfriend came to live with me and my kids, my household has been in shambles. My son is more rude and disrespectful than ever, my daughter is going thru depression…..which I dont believe has anything to do with him but its like everything went completely sour. All everyone does is argue and yell. Im holding it together the best way I can. Is he the reason why all these things are going on? I love him but will things get better if he leaves?

over 6 years ago

That’s a very real concern, for sure! Speak with each of your children one-to-one to see if they have any particular issues they need to address with you concerning him living there. It’ll be a start but there may be necessary changes in order to get your peace back, too. I would be happy to take a look and help you carve out your future.

over 6 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

It’s natural for the children to feel insecure, jealous, resistant to change. It’s a lot inner transformation for them, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically, if they’re not used to having a masculine figure around, or sharing attention. Underlying issues may be not feeling secure, safe, afraid of the outcome, uncertainty, and what does this mean for them? If you need further guidance, contact me.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on all of your questions and concerns. I will give you full accurate insight . I will give you the truth and what to avoid. Come in and let me help you right away . I have specials today . On line now . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

So sorry you are facing this kind of problem but you have the solution.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I HAVE OVER 40 YRS PLUS EXP. IN ALL PSYCHIC FIELDS. CALL ME TODAY FOR BETTER INSIGHT AND ASK ABOUT MY WEEKEND SPECIALS. I CAN TELL YOU THIS FOR NOW, THINGS THAT YOUR GOING THROUGH AT THIS TIME ARE ONLY TEMP. FOR THE MOMENT,CALL ME TODAY.

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear there is no need to leave him you will go with your boyfriend but some thing other reason for their attitude,please join me for detail