Low..

over 6 years ago

I haven’t heard back from any jobs yet.. I’m feeling hopeless and upset.. when wil my financial status change.. Rose 04/28/98

over 6 years ago

Hello, Come in and let me help you when things will turn around for job and contact and your life being better . On line now . Let me look into spirit and see what is blocking you and much more I know I can help you through spirit . Live chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Hello Rose,

you are over due for a change a positive one, it seems like everyone else around you is handed every thing, good fortune, the perfect job, good love etc. while you have to suffer and wait and work 10 times harder than everyone else.

I can help you find the answers you need regarding your career… Im online now, message me. Many blessing.

over 6 years ago

Keep applying. The Universe is throwing this obstacle in your path for a reason and it’s important more now than ever for you to rise to the occasion. Don’t give up!

over 6 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

keep applying like Leona has stated,i am seeing them give you a call back after continuous trying in January and your financial status will be seeing a small different change in april and/or may 2018. but! you wont get where you want financially until june and completely in dec 2018 is when youll be more then happy,so its going to be a journey for you dear! for more info in depth please give me a call! happy holidays sweety! xoxo