Back Together?

over 6 years ago

Will I (1/17/80)& Mark (7/26/67) get back together & have a future? I know he’s not seeing anyone & the only issue in our relationship were his teens who live 3 hours away &control him. I was understanding the first 6 months of our relationship. after spending every day together & talking marriage the week his teenagers came out was stressful &”dramatic” &he blames me. Yes I would get upset about changed visitation dates that caused him to change our plans. The kids are 17 & 16. The oldest told me she won’t come out when she turns 18 which is next month. We have had no contact for almost 6 months. I sent his mom a birthday card. In May when we were dating we were friends on FB & I tagged her in a mother’s day post. After the break-up I unfriended her. i just saw on Dec. 1st she liked the thing I tagged her in May. SHe often told me to hang in there w/his kids. she told me repeatedly that her son loves me but he was torn between his kids & me. THye have no respect for him. WHat does our future hold? I still believe that he is my soulmate. We rarely if ever fought. We put each other’s wants/needs before the other. his kids are terrible. They don’t even respect him. Is there a future with this man? WIll he contact me when he is ready. He broke up in a text stating he needed time alone to think and then a week later stated it was best if we remain just friends but he cut me off completey. He told his mom that if he would have broke up with me in person I would have cried and he would have changed his mind. I overheard his daughter telling him some untruths about me and what was happening the week they were out. I will admit I did get quiet and didn’t talk much (anything I said that week twisted around by the kids) They kept telling me that their dad and I could not show any affection toward each other. (Holding hands, hugs or anything) The divorce lasted three years and mama poisoned the kids toward papa.

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO, FIRST OF ALL I FEEL SO HURT FOR YOU AND IAM SORRY FOR THE PAIN YOUR GOING THROUGH DEAR. I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO LISTEN TO YOU IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO READ FOR YOU TODAY, IAM ONLINE NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight and details . Many changes , I will give you the truth and what is ahead around him and his kids and you , and what the spirit show if you and him will go forward or not , or is it will be someone else coming in your life , I will give you his deep feelings and much more . I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your mind . I know I can help you right away. On line now . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see things are not much easy for you and a wrong step will ruin your life.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
advisorautumn's photo

Advisor Autumn (advisorautumn)

80 posts

Hi sweetie,

Stop being confused in loneliness & depression, I can help guide you and turn your obstacles into stepping stones. Let’s have a reading today.