Can getting to many readings hurt you?

over 6 years ago
cspire didn't upload a photo

cspire

9 posts

I have spent years getting readings from different psychics on many different sites and also in person. I would like to know if getting to meeting readings is a bad thing? Can too many people looking into your life reading your energy be a bad thing.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

I don’t think so. Its just that you pretty much end up back to square one and have no real answers.

over 6 years ago

If you get TOO many reads in a small amount of time you can end up getting energetic resonance which is you carrying the energy of the read around you, your thoughts and desires and it can get in the way of manifesting the right way, or even lead to getting a lot of the same reads but missing the truth beneath, like a ‘mask’

over 6 years ago

I definitely would say that getting too many readings on the same topic would be detrimental to the situation. Once you receive a message, if you do not allow it to resonate within you and to take action, you might lose out on the direction you could have gone in had you followed through.

Getting too many readings from too many different people can confuse your energy, primarily, which then may negatively impact your current path.

My suggestion is to stick to 2-3 advisors who you feel read for you the best and to allow for some time between readings on the same topic.

over 6 years ago
houseofedwards didn't upload a photo

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

130 posts

Yeah it kind of is. Because now you got over a hundred strangers who know what you look like without your clothes on really. Hope that makes sense

over 6 years ago
cspire didn't upload a photo

cspire

9 posts

The problem is I have not read with a psychic who has ever gotten my situation correct.. which is why i am still looking and why I have had so many readings