MISSING SD CARD

over 6 years ago

I recently went on vacation with my family and bought a camera to take really nice photos. I had over 500 photos on my memory card but it still wasn’t full. I went to my friends house for a sleepover where we did a mini photoshoot, I gave her my memory card to upload the photos to her computer, I got home the next day and I dont have it. I can’t remeber if she gave it to me and where I set it down. I checked every pocket in my camera bag, my clothes pockets, my backpacks pockets. My friend has checked her house and I can’t find it anywhere. I’m heartbroken and need it back. Please help me.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you I see a lot through spirit and can give you the truth . Come in on live chat , I will ease your concerns . Many blessings

over 6 years ago

Hi Jada. I’d be happy to help you with this and I think we can clear this up in a rather quick session. Call me. :)

over 6 years ago

Hi Jada. I think you will find it. I feel more that it is with your friend and/or your friend finds it and it is likely it is around the computer.