post erased?? looking for readers..

over 6 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I had a post asking who on here had readings that where accurate ,time lines and predictions come to pass and who the reader was,since my reader doesn’t do timelines I don’t know who to go to that is reputable. But it got erased..why? I wasn’t rude or anything. .just asking for help and looking to spend money…

over 6 years ago
lee96's photo

Lee Grant (lee96)

10 posts

HI Audry

I’m lee a reader on here was it a review for a reader you hag left that was erased?

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your concerns and questions . I,m on line now. I have specials and would be happy to help you through spirit with your questions . Come in for a live chat. Blessings

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts

No, i was just asking for help. Nothing about Anyone except that my reader doesn’t do timelines that’s why i need help findingbones who do..and are affordable and accurate.

over 6 years ago
psychic_amanda_advisor didn't upload a photo

*+ Advisor Amanda +* (psychic_amanda_advisor)

22 posts

hey audry, I do detailed readings with time frames and insight in to any and all situations over 15 years experience call me today my per min rate has been reduced for the holidays :)

over 6 years ago

I do provide time frames as well as honesty good or bad I will tell you as I see it,if you’d like to contact me I am available now…

over 6 years ago

Try Avia and Miss Elena

over 6 years ago
houseofedwards didn't upload a photo

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

130 posts

It was erased because some broads get super jealous lol

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts

over 6 years ago

i wish I could help, but I don’t work with time lines.

Best of luck!