Life and paths

over 6 years ago

Why do I feel I was born to have a different life than I have? I don’t think I’m special by any means but I feel like I can’t ever achieve the life I want. Something drags me back or something knocks me out of it and pulls me back.

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look through spirit and see what is happening n around you and why you keep at one level and much more . Please come in live chat , I know I can help you right away . Blessings

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

TO HAVE WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE IS NOT ALWAYS AN EASY TASK. AND YES I SEE YOU ASKING YOURSELF “WHY IS IT ALL THE TIME WHEN I WANT SOMTHING IT’S SO DIFFICULT”? WELL, CALL ME TODAY TO HAVE THAT ANSWER!

over 6 years ago

Everyone’s life is special in and of itself. :) You sound to me like you are on the precipice of discovering a new direction but that there are some (normal) road blocks in the way of you getting there. I would take a look into different ways to approach “working with what you’ve got” for now while asking for further insight about what it is that the Universe is telling you in relation to the path you are on with all of these setbacks.

Stop by and we’ll figure this out together!

over 6 years ago

You are not doing anything you are passionate about, this is why you feel that there is more out there for YOU, it’s not because you feel superior I know that you are very grounded and humble…. The thing is You have too many people around you holding you back. If you need to chat I am online.

over 6 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hello I sense your struggle and I specialize in path guidance I will find out exactly where you need to be, when and with who. Contact me today for all the answers you need and want !

over 6 years ago
missaria829 didn't upload a photo

missaria829

10 posts

you may have an intuitive gift, this is the reason you are feeling this way, because without any of your info I can already pick up a very strong connection from you, and yes you were meant to have a different more better life, I can help guide you if you are interested please call me…..Aria

over 6 years ago

First you are wrong in saying you are not anything special.

At least 80% of people go through life without ever stopping and questioning

‘is this the right path for me, is their something bigger?”

when you are meeting resistance, you are on the wrong path. Please go ahead and contact me dear we can look into thing.

I know you have options but if you take a look at my profile, i’m sure you will see why i am a good fit.

love and blessings to you

miss a.

over 6 years ago
psychicodessa's photo

Psychic_Odessa (psychicodessa)

44 posts

i do see that ur heart is at stand still your inner spirit is really looking for guidance to understand who you are , contact when ur ready so we can search more into this – Odessa

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx