What will come of my love life?

over 6 years ago

I was awaiting contact from D 5/20/97 and never heard back from him. Will I meet someone new or will it be someone from my past (amongst) my friends

over 6 years ago
soulmentorleo's photo

Miss Jasmine (soulmentorleo)

66 posts

Hi Rose. I feel like you have something better coming to you. I know its hard to let go, but I feel you are actually moving into a positive space emotionally that will bring what you want to you.

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and see what is ahead for you in real romance for the future , and if and when he will contact you . I read the person thoughts and feelings toward you , and I see what is ahead around you from spirit . I will give you the truth and much more. On line now . Come in for a live chat. I know I can ease your mind on your concerns I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Anyone else?

over 6 years ago
psychic_amanda_advisor didn't upload a photo

*+ Advisor Amanda +* (psychic_amanda_advisor)

22 posts

alls I need is your dob call me and I will look in to this for you and give you the clarity you need

over 6 years ago

Honestly you’ve been down this road with D too many times, I do have a lot more insight for you if you’d like a live session, I am available now.

over 6 years ago

need help still

over 6 years ago

hello I can help you with all aspects of life I can tell you what the future holds for you come get a reading today hope to hear from you soon.