Having doubt's about me ever getting married ?

over 6 years ago
la1243 didn't upload a photo

la1243

211 posts

Yes I will be 30 next year and I am having doubt’s I will ever get married. Most of my friends and family are married. I can’t even find a guy who wants commitment. Losing hope with my love life and men. Seems likevi am giving up or gave up.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if you will be married in the future . I see you been looking in the wrong places , I see a lot through spirit and give you the truth . I don,t sugar coat , I see a lot of changes Accurate Insight and details . I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago

HI, NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate. So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

Hi there I don’t feel that you are meant to go through this world all by yourself, The problem is the people who have entered your life… You haven’t met the person yet…. If you’d like contact me to discuss this further.

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago

It’s simple in theory, but of course harder in practice, but you have to change your mind set. First, don’t compare your life other others. I find that is what causes a lot of tension in people’s lives. We have this feeling that are being timed and have to follow a formula to find real happiness. It’s so not the case. Second, truly and deeply lover yourself, too. Again, sounds cliche, but its so important. Yes, we are social creatures and we all needs love and companionship, but when you are truly content with your own company and have a real solid tribe of friends, you won’t feel such an urgency to find a partner. 29 is not too old mama. We all have different journeys and lessons. I do understand where you are coming from, but do your best to be a bit easier on yourself!

If you would ever want to take a look at what pops up for you in specifics, I’d be happy to read with you.

Be well and bright blessings! Pixie

over 6 years ago
la1243 didn't upload a photo

la1243

211 posts

Pixie at this point just loving on self and focusing on me… I don’t give my love life a second thought because I am not worried about it. The men who come at me sometimes want to force themselves. Honestly I am NOT interested. I hate to tell them this.

over 6 years ago
advisorautumn's photo

Advisor Autumn (advisorautumn)

80 posts

Hi there! I read over your post and I would be more than happy to take a look into things for you and I will never ever sugarcoat anythng that I am feeling and picking up. If I do see that there is potential and a brighter future ahead for you, I will let you know. And if it does not seem to be what I am picking up and it is negative, I will provide my 100% best to help with any questions you may have about getting past the situation and moving on. Have a reading with me today to provide yourself a clear mind and heart.

Hope to speak to you soon.

Xo

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

I am in your boat but I am a 32 year old male. Honestly what has helped me not get so worried about my situation is to focus on making myself happy. Like Pixie said you are a unique individual so you cannot compare your life to what others have. Also remember that not everyone is 100% happy with their lives. There will be always something missing.

over 6 years ago

I understand your desires to meet the right man and your concerns it may never happen, but i do see a change for you that must occur first before you can meet the man of your dreams…

however, dont sweat it.

You remember the 62 year old man who became famous off of americas got talent?

No? ‘pants on the ground.. ’ lol well! regardless, my point is no matter how OLD you think you are, Life is full of Surprises, and I see a few on their way for you.

lets chat!

xx love and light

jade

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello there come chat with me now