Did I do anything wrong?

over 6 years ago

I met a guy Thursday on a dating app John (I don’t know his dob) he’s 20.. everything was going smooth till today. Haven’t gotten any reply from him since last night & he’s been active on social media (where we interact) .. is this over already ? Or am I being paranoid

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see something which will open up on you in the near future.I will tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead around him and you , or some one new coming in your life for the future in romance and relationship. I read around the person spirit and see when he will come forward and much more. I have specials today . On line now . Blessings

over 6 years ago

HI, NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate. So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

Hey there, From what I can pick up… This guy said all the right things…and YOU DID NOTHING wrong… Hes not looking for what he said he was… And he is not for you.

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago

Hi Rose! First, don’t think you ever did anything wrong. IF someone decides they want to disappear, there is often a lot going on with them that has nothing to do with you. It’s a reflection of their issues and not you.

If you want to read on it I’d be happy to take a look for you and provide you with more specifics.

Best wishes! Pixie

over 6 years ago

Anyone else?

over 6 years ago
advisorautumn's photo

Advisor Autumn (advisorautumn)

80 posts

Hi there! I read over your post and I would be more than happy to take a look into things for you and I will never ever sugarcoat anythng that I am feeling and picking up. If I do see that there is potential and a brighter future ahead for you, I will let you know. And if it does not seem to be what I am picking up and it is negative, I will provide my 100% best to help with any questions you may have about getting past the situation and moving on. Have a reading with me today to provide yourself a clear mind and heart.

Hope to speak to you soon.

Xo

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

*come chat with me now I can tell past present and future

ive been a psychic for more than 10yrs now

iam psychic love and relationship expert hope to hear from you soon

xoxo Amanda

over 6 years ago

come chat its not over but there is more to it