Unknown

over 6 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Will I get a job interview, soon at a local hospital ? I applied for full time work because my business is really slow. Needing full time stable income.

over 6 years ago

Hello, I see a lot through spirit and will give you full accurate insight around you being hire and when . Come in for a reading on Live chat , I know I can ease your mind on your questions . I have specials today . Hope to hear from you . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Still nothing from the hospital. I need full time employment getting worried about my finances. My business is picking up some (holidays) but I need a full time job

over 6 years ago
advisorautumn's photo

Advisor Autumn (advisorautumn)

80 posts

Hi Ann

Sorry to hear you have not heard back from the job. I hope all goes well. I would love to read for you on this situation. Good luck

over 6 years ago

Hey there… I do have some insight for you and if you’d like to you can contact me for a live session I am online now.

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL I HAVE SPECIALS GOING ON ASK WHEN CONTACKING TODAY AND TOMMOROW ONLY!! I CAN HELP YOU WITH WHATEVER YOUR ISSUE MAY BE.

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

today only 15 mins for ten dollars ;) fast typist! come in and have a chat with me !

over 6 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Nothing. It was a week ago Friday I submitted in my resume and application. I’m hoping for an interview soon. My business has picked up some, since the holidays and I have one full day job lined up on the 30th. Just wanting a full time position and my business as a secondary, to get ahead and be able to make it financially.

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx