did he get it?

over 6 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

My ex and i are in kind of a split as friends…at least for the moment..idk. I found and texted him an ad on Facebook of his friends new bar location. The buddy, he lost contact with after he lost the number and the buddy didn’t work where he did for my ex to visit. I havnt heard anything back..thought even if ex is mad at me or hates me or whatever, ,at least get a thank you. Is he still mad? Did he not get it? Or something else?

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts

Or short verson..why didn’t he reply back?

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and see what his thoughts were and much more . I will give you the truth and accurate insight and details . Try my specials today . On line now . I know I can ease your mind . look at my profiles . Blessings

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts

Nothing

over 6 years ago
caramiadenise's photo

caramiadenise

5 posts

It’s very rare someone will answer one simple question without getting $$$ for it.. sad huh

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing. so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts

over 6 years ago

Hi Audry, I know that there has been a lot of miscommunication between you and your ex, but I do see things progressing between you two soon, If you’d like to contact me for a live session so we can discuss this further. Love & Light