Best time to connect...

over 6 years ago

Advisor is there a best time to connect to someone’s POI to be able to get feeling/thoughts/intentions? For example would it best if contact is recent or does it make a difference if it’s late in the evening and the person is sleeping? Do those things help or is there anything specific that does?

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and answer all of your questions and much more . I eastern standard time , On line now , I read the spirit of a situation and the person and give you the truth on all matters . I know I can ease your mind and give you full insight and details . Accurate and truthful insight.Come in for a chat. Blessings

over 6 years ago

I just need an advisor to give an answer on this. Not looking for a reading just a better undersranding.

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago

Hoping an advisor can explain how this works.

over 6 years ago

In my experience, it doesn’t matter, but others may feel differently. I find the biggest thing that matters is if let’s say someone is asking how a person feels about them, but they have so much going on in their family/work life, the external stress will become the focus because that’s where their focus is. That’s really the only thing that tends to make it cloudy, but that varies from person to person and isn’t always the case.

over 6 years ago

Thank you Angel.

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear. So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards