Hello I’m soo heartbroken

over 6 years ago

I am coming here to ask if my daughter Dad Taje Johnson 11/27/92 will come back we was a family this year and then he just up and left we have a beautiful daughter he did things to me but I forgave him I love him to death and miss him please some one help I just feel he doesn’t care or love me anymore

over 6 years ago
brendagrace's photo

Love Psychic BrendaGrace (brendagrace)

5 posts

im sorry to hear that but i can help you through this tuff time and hope to give you clartly on this

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I SEE THINGS THAT ARE TROUBLING YOU AND UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN. LET ME AND MY SPIRIT GUIDES HELP YOU TODAY!

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on all of your concerns ,and much more . I will give you the truth and much more if he will return , or stay away . I read the spirit of the person and situation and see what is ahead . I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your concerns . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicodessa's photo

Psychic_Odessa (psychicodessa)

44 posts

hello my name is psychic odessa i am 8 gen, born psychic i have help many people like you be for with hands exp. i do there are alot of blocks in ur life please contact me to see the best way to fix this – odessa