Love life

over 6 years ago

Hi! My name is Rachel my birth date is 4/19/1996, my on and off boyfriends name is Austin his birth date is 5/16/1996.

Will we reconcile and make our relationship healthy? Does he think about me and is he still in love with me? Is he the man i will marry? Will we have kids?

over 6 years ago
mysticalpsychicadvisor's photo

psychic precious (mysticalpsychicadvisor)

42 posts

hi rachel I’m picking up positive vibrations of you and him please join me in a reading and I will tell you what I’m seeing thanks god bless

over 6 years ago

Hello Rachel,

It could be that there is a blockage in the way of you both being able to move forward with this connection and that this blockage is the ONLY thing preventing you from really blossoming with one another. Or, it could also be that the Universe is trying to push you both in different directions until you’ll each listen.

I would be happy to take a look and I will never sugarcoat anything that I am picking up, positive or negative. If I see that you have a future together, I will happily let you know. And if not, I will help with any questions you may have about moving on.

Take care of yourself!

over 6 years ago

Hello, Rachel. Let me give you a full accurate reading on your love life and see when you and him will be back together , and when he will contact you . Many changes ahead . Come in for a reading today , I know I can help you I don,t sugar coat , I tell you what his spirit and thoughts are toward you . I have specials Come in for a chat . Some things you need to know on your love life returning . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Come chat but truly its time to move on

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Dear you should think about your decision.i see your relation will not be good some thing big happen with your relation

over 6 years ago
jonathan69143's photo

Jonathan Love (jonathan69143)

45 posts

Merry Meet Rachel,

I see we haven’t had a reading done before and you can take advantage of my $10.00 deal. I would be happy to look into this for you and to tell you exactly what I see.

Blessings, XXX Jonathan Love

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/13/17-11/20/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. NOVEMBER Specials!

over 6 years ago
advisorautumn's photo

Advisor Autumn (advisorautumn)

80 posts

There is a huge blockage in your love life at the moment… talk to me so we can figure this out together.

over 6 years ago

hi there I am picking up that there are a lot of questions that you have and need clear answers I no the relationship has been up and down and there is worry for for future on what path your life is taking you on come and see me I have a 10 special I will be able to help and guide you the right way lets see what your future has in store for you