Our life together

over 6 years ago

Hi. How does my future with my boyfriend look? I want to take the step and get engaged. Is he ready for it?

over 6 years ago
psychic.divine's photo

Advisor Nancy (psychic.divine)

18 posts

Hello everyone ..my name is Nancy and i’m here to announce an offer....Biggest offer on bitwine 0.95/minute. call me as soon as possible and take advantages.i have 20 year experience.no time wasting ,fast typer & no sugar coating. call me i’m waiting.

over 6 years ago

Hello,Let me look into spirit and his thoughts and see when you and him will be engaged and what is ahead for you and him . Come in for a chat with me , I will give you full insight and details to ease your mind , and what is ahead . I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago

I am a Master Love and Relationship Expert. I will let you know if he is ready to take the next step when you come into chat.

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear. So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

There is a deep connection between you two, but I do sense a lot of miscommunication… Contact me for a live session and I can answer this for you.

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx