Don't know what to do

over 6 years ago

I really don’t know what to do the father of my 3 kids is with another girl right now.I’m hurt and don’t no what to think. Will we ever get back together

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Yes dear you will be but you need to do some thing i see she grab him and does not want that he will come back,but he will be come to me for detail

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/13/17-11/20/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. NOVEMBER Specials!

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your love questions and concerns and much more . On line now . I know I can help you right away . Accurate insight and details . Blessings

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

come to me if you are looking for answers.

over 6 years ago

Hi, my spirit guides will bring you some guidance on your situation, please join me for a chat, I’m online now.Blessings

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE CALL ME TO GIVE YOU MORE INSIGHT ON THIS MATTER

over 6 years ago

I’m sorry that he abandoned you and the kids, but I see the reason behind it.

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello there,

iam a psychic love and relationship expert

I also can tell past presnt future career love passed loved ones dream analysis and etc..

hope to hear from you soon ask about my special offers

over 10yrs experience

fast typist no delay

fast and accurate readings also time frames

hope to hear from you

xoxo Amanda

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago

Hi there, I am so sorry you are experiencing all of this pain, I do see the outcome of this and although she keeps trying to manipulate him to stay in her life I do see a different outcome…. If you’d like to, you can contact me for a live session I am available now. xoxo

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

today only 15 mins for ten dollars ;) fast typist! come in and have a chat with me !