don't know what to think:(

over 6 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I asked this before ,but I didn’t find any true help. Will my ex ( 6/28/73)and i be friends again? ( not back as a couple) if so, when about will i hear from him. We were that before then ,, hit a snag..but then get over it as friends do.This seemed different, so not sure if it’s the same as before just the snag is a tad worse than before or we are done done forever.

over 6 years ago

Hi hun,

I would be happy to work with you. I just wouldn’t be able to give a timeframe as I don’t work with them. Give me a call if you wish to chat.

Be well, Pixie

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I UNDERSTAND YOUR AT A CROSSROADS WITH THIS. AND YEAH IT HURTS A LOT, THE THING IS YOUR STRONGER THAN YOU THINK! YES YOU ARE! AND IN TIME AS THINGS BEGIN TO UNFOLD YOU WILL SEE THAT WHAT WAS CONFUSING WILL NOT BE ANYMORE. CALL ME IF YOU NEED MORE INSIGHT TO THIS. IAM ONLINE .

over 6 years ago

Hi, there let my Guides and Angels to bring you answers and guidance on your situation, please join me for a chat I’m online now.You can find me on Happy Hour as well, Blessings xxx

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

I’m online come chat with me now

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Dear if you really want to know please join me i tell you what happen and when he will come and who will be batter for you

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into his spirit and thoughts and see what is ahead as friends for the future and much more . I a lot I see through spirit . Come in and let me ease your concerns on this matter and see what is ahead with him coming close again to you . When hire answers right away . Contact me Live chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts

Still havnt found anyone. Did find a reader but they didn’t show up for our scheduled reading.:(

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hey Audry,

I would be happy to read for you and am available now. We can also schedule something if needed, but I work around your schedule so no worries there. Below I will add a little about me so you can have a look a little about me. Hope to hear from you soon, as I know things with exs can be really stressful.

Jenn xx

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/13/17-11/20/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. NOVEMBER Specials!